To our valued patients,
With Texas' mask mandate set to end Wednesday, March 10th, we wanted to take a moment to reassure our patients that we are maintaining our policies that began at our re-opening in May of 2020 to protect our patients and staff.
1) We will continue to wear masks in all public areas in our office.
2) We ask that all patients continue to wear masks as well.
3) We will maintain social distancing as much as possible
4) All exam rooms will maintain the same strict disinfection procedures.
5) Please note that if you decide that you no longer want to wear a mask, we will make special accommodations for you. However, if you go to public areas within our office, we will ask you to wear a mask.
All patient forms are now located on our website. You can even enter your driver's license and insurance information prior to your arrival (You can also snap a picture of them and send it to us). All forms must be filled out online- we cannot see anyone who has not done so. No paper forms will be accepted until restrictions have been lifted. We also now offer online payments for services.
Vision Quest Optical is also open on an appointment basis. Call 972-428-0236 to set up a time.
If you or a family member have had any of these we will ask you to re-schedule:
- Fever >100 degrees, cough, trouble breathing?
- Cold and/or flu symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, body aches?
- Body rash with fever?
- Traveled outside the country?
- Were you tested positive for COVID 19
- Have you been in contact with a person who contracted COVID 19
The staff and I truly appreciate the trust you have placed in our practice. We look forward to helping our patients again. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. Charles Shidlofsky, Center Director; Neuro-Vision Associates of North Texas; Neuro-Developmental Sensory Enhancement Center