1. Doctor of Optometry
2. Southern College of Optometry
3. Outstanding Clinician Award, graduated Cum laude. member of BSK
5. I decided to work in optometry because it offered everything, I was looking fo in a long-term career. Being able to help all different types of people with different conditions makes the job exciting and rewarding. It also allows me ti spend time with my friends and family.
6. Working to specialize in pediatrics and vision therapy
8. Severna Park, MD
9. I like to hike and be outdoors playing with my dog
10. I hope to be able to help any patient that walks into the clinic 11. I have an older brother who just moved to California and works in medical research. My younger sister is about to start her optometric journey at SCO this summer! My dad owns a local barbershop, and my mom works for the courthouse. Last, but not least. is my 2-year-old hound mix dog. Nellie. She loves to go on adventures with me!